How to Promote Psychological Safety
Innovation depends on a team’s ability to cultivate new ideas and give courageous feedback.
How to Build a Strong Team
Building a strong team requires a common set of beliefs and a high degree of connection.
How to Make Smarter Decisions
Do you go with your gut or with the data? In an uncertain world, having a variety of mental models can be an asset.
- How Good Data Can Lead to Bad Decisions
- How to Trust Your Gut When Hiring for Your Startup
- The Art of Thinking Long-Term Even When Money is Running Out
- This Spreadsheet Can Help You Focus on What’s Important
- How to Under-complicate Your Product (and Save Money)
- How To Embrace A Paradox Mindset
- A Powerful Way to Uncover Contrarian Strategies
How Vulnerability Can Make You a Better Leader
You don’t need all the answers to be a great leader, but you do need to recognise your weaknesses.
- How Inspiring Founders Embrace Vulnerability
- Why Founders Don’t Always Make Great CEOs
- Confessions of a Perfectionist Founder
- How To Recruit Superstar Employees
- The Hard Truth of Working At a Startup
- How to Get Your Team to Challenge Your Ideas
- How to Resolve a Conflict Where Both Sides Are Right
- How To Win If You’re Not Ruthless
- Do You Trust Your Colleagues Enough to Say This?