What to Consider Before You Raise Money
Venture capital isn’t appropriate for every business, even if the business is scalable. Here's what you should know before going out to raise money.
How to Pitch Your Business Effectively
It’s worth taking time to crystallise exactly who your customers are, and how your product serves them. Here are some essays to help you find your clarity.
- How Great Founders Present Their Vision
- How to Sell the Problem Before Selling the Solution
- The Art of Writing One-Sentence Product Descriptions
- How to Pitch Your Startup in Fewer Words
- 12 Storytelling Techniques to Supercharge Your Pitch
- The Telltale Signs of a Bad Startup Idea
- How to Build a Better Business Strategy
- Six Ways Acquirers Value Your Company
How to Run a Successful Fundraising Process
After you’ve clarified exactly how to communicate your business, it’s time to engage investors. Don’t jump in without reading these words of wisdom.